|4:30am||Waking up/ Prayer|
|4:30am - 5:30 am||Work/Cleaning|
|5:30am - 6:30am||Exercise/Preparation for Class/Breakfast|
|7:00am - 12:00pm||Studies in Class|
|12:00pm- 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00pm - 4:00 pm||Rest|
|4:00pm - 6:00 pm||Cleanliness/Playground thereafter Lunch|
|6:30pm -8:30 pm||Self Study|
|8:30pm -9:30 pm||Dinner|
|6:00am||Waking up/ Prayer|
|6:00am - 7:00 am||Work/Cleaning|
|7:00am - 9:00am||Exercise/Preparation for Class/Breakfast|
|10:00am - 12:30pm||Studies in Class|
|12:30pm- 1:30 pm||Lunch|
|1:30 pm - 4:00 pm||Studies in Class|
|4:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Cleanliness/Playground thereafter Lunch|
|6:30 pm -8:30 pm||Self-Study|
|8:30 pm -9:30 pm||Dinner|
|9:30 pm -||Sleep|
Activities here at School
The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyala, Lapung recognises the importance of a well-rounded education that extends beyond the classroom. It gives the students an opportunity to develop particular skills and exhibit their non-academic abilities. These activities includes music, art or drama and other social activity classes that take place during the day. Such activities are generally voluntary, social and often involve others of the same age. Students often organize and direct these activities under faculty sponsorship, although there are student-led initiatives, such as Student Parliament.
Some Major Activities at School
Pratibha Manthan is organised every month in school. With aspects of student development and prospecting. Under which write-speak, work-learn, Break-Make, sing-dance tropics are Covered. Poem recital,Quiz,Art and painting,Singing,Dancing,Drama are the main activities under Pratibha Manthan.
Girls from Class VI to IX participate in the Event. All the Students and Teachers Contribute in the Event to make it Successful
Student parliament is constituted in our school which helps to develop democratic values,leadership and teamwork in our students. This in-turn helps in proper School administration,management and Studies in School.
Currently appointed ministers in Student Parliament are
- Deputy PrimeMinister - Renu Chik Badik
- Discipline Minister - Jaleshwar Kumari
- Deputy Discipline Minister - Surekha Kumari
- Sanitation Minister - Sunita Barla
- Deputy Sanitation Minister - Bhuneshwar Kumari
- Health Minister - Sulami Barla
- Deputy Health Minister - Mahima Xalxo
- Sports Minister - Sukarmani Kumari
- Deputy Sports Minister - Punam Kumari
- Cultural Minister - Birsi Kumari
- Deputy Cultural Minister - Puja Rina Kumari
- Nutrition Minister - Anima Badhwar
- Education Minister - Karishma Xalxo
- Agricultural Minister - Suman Barla
- Deputy Agricultural Minister - Jayanti Kumari
- Attendance Minister - Rekha Kumari
- Communication Minister - Anita Kumari
- Food Minister - Anita Oraon
- Deputy Food Minister - Sunita Oraon
- Security minister - Asrita Barla
- Development Minister - Monika Xalxo
1.Stitching – Embroidery-Girls are taught how to make beautiful Cushion, Sofa-covers, Pillow-covers, Bed sheets and etc.
2.Jewellery making- Girls are made aware of different objects used in the process jewellery making and are taught how to make Artificial Jewellery.
4.Karate-Girls participate in karate training provided by school as well as in state level events.
5.Gardening- Girls are taught about the different plants and herbs and are made aware of their different Medicinal properties and how to grow.